Always compare the supplied washers in the parts kit with the original components. Some parts kits contain more components than needed and some original washers are meant to be re-used. If the washer or spacer has a different thickness it may cause installation problems.
More Technical Tips
- The supplied small parts kit has too many or not all of the parts needed.
- Not enough stud threads visible to install or tighten the upper mounting nut.
- Hydraulic Fluid Leak: Causes.
- 95-99 Nissan Maxima Rear Strut Fails Prematurely.
- Noises After Shock/Strut Replacement: Causes.