My vehicle is equipped with electronic or air suspension. Can it be converted to use standard gas shock/struts?

KYB offers a substitute or conversion for some vehicles. See Appendix B & C in the KYB paper catalog or use this link to go to the catalog home page for a list of vehicles covered.